We can provide clients with qualified and experienced personnel who have worked extensively on major civil infrastructure projects and are certified (Exemplar Global) auditors for Quality, Environmental and Workplace Health and Safety (WHS). The nature of the work required includes:
- Ensuring compliance with an internal Quality System (QS).
- Issuing non-conformance notices and corrective action reports.
- Development of quality procedures.
- Implementation of a QS in the workplace.
- Assessing the QS of others.
- Performing third party audits.
- Maintaining quality records.
- Completing Quality, Environmental and WHS audits of large construction projects.
We have completed a large number of audits for high value State Government infrastructure projects including:
- Rozelle Interchange and WHT Enabling Works.
- Nelson Bay Road Williamtown to Bobs Farm.
- Pacific Highway Upgrade at Northcott Drive and Kahibah Road.
- Barton Highway Improvement Works Package.
- Princes Highway Upgrade between Berry and Bomaderry.
- Mona Vale Road East (Manor Road to Foley Street).
- Sydney Gate Way.
- Upgrade to New England Highway at Bolivia Hill.