Tender and Contract Administration
We can provide clients with a full service with regards to tenders and contract including:
- Preparation of tender documentation.
- Administration of the tender process including pretender meetings and responses to RFIs.
- Tender assessment and recommendation to clients for award.
When administering a contract for clients, we deliver as follows:
- Act as Superintendent’s Representative or Principal's Authorised Person's Delegate for the client.
- Confirm that all preconstruction activities and approvals have been satisfied by the contractor prior to the commencement of construction.
- Provide advice and recommendations to the Superintendent or Principal's Authorised Person.
- Chair relevant contractor meetings including the provision of meeting minutes.
- Complete a photographic record of the site.
- Provision of direct project management to the contractor to ensure design intent is achieved including troubleshooting as required.
- Act as client representative to the relevant government agencies.
- Undertake regular inspections inclusive of Hold and Witness Point requirements.
- Complete required reporting to the Superintendent or Principal's Authorised Person.
- Ensure all identified non-conformances are managed and closed out accordingly.
- Oversee the commissioning of the project for client acceptance.